Are you passionate about user experience and user interface design?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our great team and be part of the great mission we have - helping cultural tourism to be guided into the 21st century!
As UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for producing and creating wireframes and prototypes to help create high-quality solutions which can be implemented within the web platform and mobile app to improve the overall experience for users in their everyday tasks.
Your focus is to work closely with the Product Team to understand what UX/UI challenges are facing so that when it comes to producing new solutions the ideas and wireframes you produce will enable us to build high-quality designs that can be implemented within our development team.
Who are you?
● Have 2+ years of experience in UI/UX Design
● A creative and open-minded thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
● Excellent organisational and follow up skills
● Impeccable eye for detail
● Motivated and able to work on own initiative
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
Why work with us?
● Excellent working environment at a great position
● Work remotely or from our office and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
● Working in a dynamic international company
● Encouragement for professional/educational advancement
● Application of cutting-edge technology on interesting projects
If all of this sound interesting to you and you want to join our team in helping to bring value to users and build a better experience please send as your application at APLICIRAJ NA OGLAS option.